Mrs. Loguidice’s Kindergarten
Rules and Discipline Policy
1. Listen to directions given by teachers the first time.
2. Raise your hand to speak
3. Use quiet voices in the classroom.
4. Walk in the classroom and hallway at all times.
5. Keep hands and feet to yourself for safety.
6. Always show kindness and respect to others.
1. Verbal warning given.
2. Verbal warning given and redirection if appropriate.
3. Loss of recess and/or play-time. Note sent home to parent. Referral to principal if necessary.