Mrs. Loguidice's Kindergarten
- 2 boxes of Crayola crayons (24 count)
- 1 box of Ticonderoga sharpened pencils (12 count)
- 1 Primary writing journal
- 1 box of Crayola washable markers (classic colors)
- 4 black dry erase markers (low odor are best)
- 1 pencil box (no cases please!)
- 1 set of standard headphones for computer lab
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 2 two-pocket folders
- 6 large Elmers glue sticks
- Art Smock or old shirt (labeled with name)
- 1 pair of youth scissors (rounded tip)
- 100 white index card pack size 3X5
- 1 package of hand/face wipes (baby wipes are best!)
- 1 box of sandwich size Ziploc bags
- Change of clothes in a Ziploc bag to be kept in your child's backpack.
Each day we will have a morning snack in the classroom. Please send in a healthy snack and drink for your child. Morning snack is not part of the lunch program.
*As supplies become low in quantity, I will notify you by note or class newsletter.
**Please label everything with your child’s name. This helps us make sure each child's supplies has been received. Thank you!